Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to Schools

Today, I returned to my two schools- the co-op I go to, and my taekwondo school. At the co-op, nothing much had changed, and everything went on as expected. At taekwondo, however, there was a subtle changed. The schedules had been slightly changed around so that my Thursday class is now a 45 minute affair, just like my Monday class already was.

In other news, I have been considering a policy change on this blog. I've typically been trying not to post consecutive review posts. However, I've been considering changing this to allow for consecutive review posts. I would now like to hear the opinion of my readers. Should I or should I not allow for consecutive review posts? Please comment below and let me know.

Speaking of reviews, reviews coming up are the The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Do Hard Things, the Chris Nolan Batman trilogy, and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment