Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bible Quiz Team Invitational - Alderwood Community Church

Over this Friday and Saturday, we had an invitational competition at Alderwood Community Church. Churches represented include Alderwood Community Church, who hosted, Snohomish Community Church, who won both the Novice and Senior tournaments, Highlands Community Church, Lone Rock Chapel, and Faith Bible Church.

My team won exactly two matches out of about twelve. Our other team won far more, but I'm okay about it. I won All Stars with and average of about 52 points per quiz. Several other members of our team won All Stars as well, including Kellyn Post, Lizzie Johnson, and Lizzie Joss. I extend my heartfelt congratulations to all participants and other All Stars, and hope to be at the next invitational, held at Highlands Community Church, to be held later in February.

1 comment: