Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi Day

Friends, Americans, countrymen, I am happy to announce that this day is Pi Day, that is, March 14th, or 3/14/13. For those of you who are not math aficionados, you know that the number pi is 3.14, with several other numbers after it. In two years, it will be the Year of Pi, or 3/14/15.  On this day, it is generally our custom to consume pie. Get it? Pie? Pi day? Anyhow, I do hope that all of you readers out there have a fantastic Pi Day. For the occasion, I have for you this video that my sister obligingly showed me. Enjoy!

For Pi Day today, I really didn't do much of anything. In fact, I only remembered it was Pi Day thanks to my dear old mother reminding me. However, that will not stop me from celebrating it! Huzzah! Today is the day of pi!

No comments:

Post a Comment