Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bible Verse Sunday #26

Today's verse is Isaiah 40:31:

"but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

The ESV Study Bible has this to say on the verse:

"wait for the Lord. Savoring God's promise by faith until the time of fulfillment. renew. Find endless supplies of fresh strength."

Today at church the pastor in the service continued in his series on the book of Hosea, talking about how children react to certain parenting styles. In the High School service, the youth pastor talked about... I'm ashamed to say that I don't remember what he talked about.Whoops.

Today my dad gave me a lesson in using the weed-whacker. I'm pretty bad at it. Nevertheless, I tried using it, and later did some regular lawn mowing. I later went down to my dad's shop to empty the garbage and clean the bathrooms. Okay day today, I guess. At least the sun came out later in the afternoon. 

Upcoming reviews include Batman Volume 1: The Court of Owls, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Maltese Falcon, and Batman: The Black Mirror. With luck, they will happen in this order.

No comments:

Post a Comment