Total Pageviews

Monday, September 23, 2013

First Day of College

Today was my first day attending a class at Bellevue College. I had to get up very early in the morning in order to commute to that illustrious institution. Kudos to my dear old dad for driving me up there. I arrived about with a little under half-an-hour to spare. My first and only class this year, English 101, was all about orientation. I'm sure the next class will have a bigger assignment for me. I sat in the front row in a class filled with about 25 other people, mostly young men and women with one (comparatively) older gentlemen. The teacher guided us through the syllabus and explained how the online portion of the class would work. She seems pretty solid so far. I hope to get to know some of my classmates, but I am also looking forward to meeting up with some people I already know (you know who you are). Several of my friends go to BC, and I heartily request that we meet up sometime on campus, if possible, even if it's only to chat for a few minutes or so. In the meantime, despite my initial nervousness, I am psyched to continue my introductory collegiate experience at this marvelous place.

No comments:

Post a Comment