Total Pageviews

Friday, January 10, 2014

End of Christmas Break 2013-2014

Yesterday was the end of this quarter's Christmas break. I returned to my co-op and resumed classes. But earlier, on Monday, I began my class for this quarter at Bellevue College. It is a completely online course, English 201. It it, we will be studying the research paper. So far we've had to do a lot of reading, and I have a feeling it's going to be a bit tougher than my previous college experience has led me to believe.

I'm also glad to be back to work at my taekwondo school. The new mats were put in over Christmas break, and I daresay it looks like a million bucks. It's all so nice and clean, and despite some difficulties with lining up on them at first, we have managed to adapt.

In these early days of the new year, things are pretty good so far. I'm caught up with my school work (not that I was ever behind), I have a cushy job at the shop with the possibility of a sort of promotion, and my physical fitness is improving by the day. Here's to 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment