Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. It is by far my favorite holiday, and I enjoy everything associated with it. The food, family, the Charlie Brown specials, all of it. This year, as is standard, we went over to my Aunt Juli and Uncle Neil's house for dinner, and watched some football on TV. My favorite dish this year was my Aunt Juli's sweet potatoes. My mom says that they were more like dessert, but I had plenty of that to. For dessert, my sister made some lemon lemon meringue pie and pecan pie. My mom made an apple pie, and Aunt Juli made some pumpkin pie. As for the football came, TCU beat the Texas Longhorns 20 to 13, so yay them. However, my Thanksgiving celebrations are not yet over. If all goes as planned, I'll be helping my grandparents polish off some leftovers tomorrow after the Black Friday craziness has subsided. Until then, I'll be doing a bit of shopping with my dad and helping him put up Christmas decorations around downtown Renton. Yes, I do indeed have some things to do tomorrow.


Image courtesy of http://whatscookingamerica.net

No comments:

Post a Comment