Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday and Why I'm Not Reviewing White Collar Season 2

Today is Good Friday, the day on which Jesus of Nazareth was crucified some 2,000 years ago. This day is just as important as Easter, as it is the first stage in our Lord and savior's death, burial, and resurrection. Humiliated before the people, Jesus' seeming ultimate loss was actually the ultimate victory, not only for him, but for the entire human race. Because of his sacrifice, all humankind has a means of achieving salvation, and going to live with God in heaven after death, if they will only accept Jesus' loving sacrifice. To learn more about how to do this, please visit this web page at carm.org.

And now, the latest reviewing news. In addition to me doing a comparison between the book Holes by Louis Sachar and the film Holes, based on the book, I have an announcement concerning the television series White Collar. I will not be reviewing the second season of that show. Why? Mainly because I couldn't get halfway through the first episode. (Warning: Spoilers ahead) They directly transition from the plane explosion to Neal saying, "I have to find who killed Kate." There's no grieving process, no immediate aftermath scenes, just Peter sitting in front of some higher ups discussing what happened for less than a minute.

In other news, my family is hosting an Easter celebration at our house this Sunday. We plan to go to the Saturday service in order to avoid the crowds on Sunday. I hope to help my dad with parking lot patrol. Bigger crowds mean bigger chances of carjackers and thieves. Wish me luck.

Image courtesy of topnews.in

No comments:

Post a Comment