Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Equinox and Updates

Today is the first day of Spring, also known as the Spring Equinox. It is also the last day of my break from Legacy. It's not Spring Break per se, which is in April, but it's still a break, which I am glad of. I've been taking advantage of the extra time resulting from less math homework to listen to the whole of my Bible Quiz material CD, on which there is a voice recording of my quiz material. There are a few errors on the disk, but it's mostly up to code. For the first day of spring, I did my schoolwork, which includes writing a paragraph of my research paper for Economics class, studying for the Unit Five test  in my World History class, and studying a quoting my Bible Quiz material. I memorized 2nd Thessalonians 2:3-4 today.

Concerning my writing, I am almost done with chapter 13 of my book, and started chapter 6 of my graphic novel on Sunday. Consequently, I am moving right along on both. While quoting 1st Thessalonians 5:27-28 & 2nd Thessalonians 1-5, I had intense difficulty on the last three verses. Not only are they wrong, but the wording is devilishly (no irony/pun intended) complicated. I hope I can get the hang of it.

Recently, I checked out the Cliff Notes guide to Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. It's already proven helpful to me, giving me tips on how to successfully balance multiple story lines, even when it's Four Lines, All Waiting. I also recently added The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald to my reading list on the suggestion of my good friend Nick. It sounds quite good.

Image courtesy of appcard.appstate.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment