Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

West of Po-Koro

Here is another short story of mine that I published on BZPower.com, West of Po-Koro. It tells the story of how the Po-Matoran Huki and Hafu and the Ga-Matoran Maku tracked down and captured the traitorous Ahkmou. I believe it is one of my better stories.

Now, I would inquire of the audience of what I should write next. Should I finish my epic Bionicle: Infinities, despite the unavailability of the previous chapters in the BZPower archive? Or should I start anew with a comedy which I promised upon finishing Bionicles at Work? That comedy would be The Misadventures of Nobody (and X-Ray). Or maybe I should begin a new epic I had in mind, The Colonists. Which one?

Bionicle: Infinities is an alternate history of Bionicle, showing how the Bionicle universe was brought into being by Greg Farshtey, and how the Makuta seek to take advantage of this by forcing Farshtey to make them the rulers of the universe. The Misadventures of Nobody (and X-Ray) is meant to be a lighthearted work featuring, as the title says, the misadventures of Nobody and X-Ray. Finally, The Colonists depicts an Earth colonization ship arriving at Spherus Magna a few years after the events of Journey's End. I haven't gotten a lot of the details on these latter two projected works worked out, but I am willing to start work on them, depending on what you in the audience would request.

No comments:

Post a Comment