Total Pageviews

Friday, May 31, 2013

(Belated) Last Day of School 2013 and Completion of Dictionary Goal

Yesterday was the last day of school for the 2012-2013 school year. I am glad to say that I made it through all my classes with flying colors, as far as I can tell. On the last day of class, we mostly did nothing, and I didn't have history class at all (the last day of that class was last Thursday).

I would also like to happily announce that today I finished my downsized goal of reading the A-section of Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary. Perhaps I'll read the B-section next year. I picked up several new words, including apparitor, adamantine, atticism, aver, and a few others. I love finding new words and using them, though I have to be careful not to use too obscure words in my writing, lest I confuse my readers.

Anyhow, I worked all day today, and intend to go to Master's Club at my taekwondo school tonight. We're learning a new bo-staff poomse in that class this month. It's pretty cool. Also, tomorrow is my orientation meeting at Bellevue College! I believe I'll be assigned a class or something for next school year! I eagerly look forward to it.

Also, I still need questions for the new Ask Levi! feature! If I don't get any questions, I'll have to stop it before it even starts! Send in your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment