Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bellevue College COMPASS Test

Today, I went up to Bellevue College with my mom and took the COMPASS Test. I tested on English and Math, and made English 101. With luck, I'll be taking a class there next school year. Of course, I'll be super busy with five big honking classes at my High School, and with this class, I may not be able to do a sixth year of Bible Quiz Team. However, I am okay with that, and I am willing to make touch decisions in the furtherance of my education.

In other news, I discussed the ethics of vigilantism and what the Bible says about justice with my friend and teacher, Michael (I hesitate to give his last name, though I usually address him as "Mr.  [His last name]", or, in passing jocularity, "General"). This discussion was partly as research for my graphic novel, but also meant to satisfy my own curiosity.

Was the test hard? Kind of, yes, but I got through it. I've been daydreaming a lot lately, so that may have affected my time a little, but fortunately... ah, but why should I spoil the surprise for those of you who have yet to take it?

Image courtesy of walkoninbellwa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment