Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 23, 2013

(Belated) One Year Anniversay of First Post & An Important Announcment

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of The Life and Times of Levi Sweeney's first post. Looking back reviews, topical commentary, and the Bible Verse Sunday feature, among other things. I've re-formatted the blog twice in that year, its current version satisfying me greatly. I've written 185 posts, including this one. Those posts consist of 55 reviews, 50 installments of Bible Verse Sunday, and 80 other posts, which cover Life and Times, Holidays, Topical Commentary, and various other subjects. As of this post, I've had 11,245 page views, but very few comments. I crave feedback, it being crucial to my maintaining a good blog. That's one of reasons I started putting up polls, to gather information on my readers. This blog is made possible by readers like you! Looking back on the past year, I'd say that it's been a pretty good year. I've made it about 3/4 of the way through High School, I'm just beginning college, and I've got a lot of big plans. In the words of Frank Sinatra, "It was a very good year." And hopefully, 2014 will be a very good year as well.
on the past year, I realize that much has changed. I have gone from writing random posts about the day to day goings on of my life to writing mostly

I will continue blogging, trying to balance my crowded schedule, but there is one, important announcement related to the blog which I must make first. As of this post, I will be changing the blog's name to The Life and Legend of Levi Sweeney. Drastic, I know, right? I am adopting this new name for my blog as a symbol of my ever expanding horizons. From now on, I will strive to make my life nothing short of legendary.

Image courtesy of suffragio.org

No comments:

Post a Comment