Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Hiatus

Hello, readers. I am here to announce that I will be taking a short hiatus from blogging in order to reconsider my efforts in that area. I have recently discovered that in the interest of blogging better, I need to amend some things in my manner of blogging. This may indeed require a whole new blog in and of itself. This could also mean a new name, my own domain name, a completely new look, the whole nine yards. In the meantime, I will be taking a break from blogging in order to consider these things and find out what I ought to do. In addition, as a matter of practicality, school will be starting soon, and I may not be able to devote as much time as I would like to blogging anyway. Therefore, I will, with any luck at all, see you all soon under better circumstances.

Till we meet again.

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." - James 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment